Sunday 15 January 2017

fut 17 toty

Hiya I'm back and today i'm posting about team of the year for fifa 17


Image result for toty fifa 17
This is team of the year!!! It looks sick.
photo taken from: www.ultimateteam.co.uk
Team of the year 2017 some great players in this team but it would be nice to have a toty manager wouldn't it. I can't wait to get these cards into my team. I'm going to do a little description of everyone in this team.

1. Gigi Buffon - he may be old but he ain't rubbish like other people.

2. Philip Lahm - no words except phenomenal.

3. Diego Godin - another old defender yet still good. One to put in your team.

4. Pepe - now what is it with old defenders in la liga santander.

5. Marcelo - He's a 4 * skiller.

6 . Modric - he's good too.

7. Iniesta - he's a good player.

8. Kante - he's an absolute beast on fifa 17.

9. Lionel Messi - 98 ovr so op

10. Now what is it with me and griezman he's in the team to.

11. And just to finish it off the legend that is Cristiano Ronaldo 

So that's it for now guys so there's only one thing to say

goodbye  

5 comments:

  1. I like that you have used images this time Oscar. It definitely makes your post stand out more. You seem to know quite a lot about football and FIFA! I look forward to seeing what other topics you choose to look at next x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some excellent players, Oscar - but I noticed that there aren't any British players. If you could have a TOTY manager, who would you pick? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd pick Jose Mourinho because I love man utd

      Delete
  3. Why do you think that there are not any British players that fit into the TOTY? Do you think it is to do with the training facilities? Mediocre coaches? Not enough motivation within football in Britain? Xx Brill post again xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'Gigi Buffon - he may be old but he ain't rubbish like other people.' my favourite line... I like it when you share your opinions on your blog Oscar, it makes it interesting to read and easier to engage with.
    Love from an old person x

    ReplyDelete